Friday, January 22, 2016

The Newness Sparkles with Delight

by Ritzy Ritzhaupt

The newness sparkles with delight
How can I tell you, you are everything?
In a way you will believe. 

What must I do to earn your respect?
My feelings glow with the wonder
Of the riches of grandeur you share 

The sparkle of caring
Beyond words or charm
The wonderment saturates my being
Touching my inner most thoughts 

A look from you sends my 
Soul soaring to the stars
You give me love beyond the moon 

Stardust floats between us
Connecting us in every way
Making life a blessing
A heartfelt romp of feelings
A joy to behold for evermore

These words came to me in a moment, in a rush that demanded to be shared. I met another Thomas tonight. Share with your wife Thomas. Blessings to all!

Yes, this is a great part of Ed and I. 

by Ritzy Ritzhaupt 
Copyright 2016 all rights reserved 


No comments:

Post a Comment