Friday, June 3, 2016

FOREVER AND EVER



Forever and Ever
Every day I miss you
The pain of loss cuts deep
My tears sting my wounds
My walk is slow filled with memories of you
Remembering the way you held me
A protective touch reassuring and supportive
Always by my side listening and being as one
We had our own way of thinking
Together we stood strong, giving to each other
Assistance when needed rather asked or not
Acceptance that glowed whenever we touched
You made my life beautiful
As with the rising sun
A new gift for each day
Precious love shared in a kiss
Two lips that touched sending sparks to eternity
Knowing I was your precious one, echoes in my dreams
Tears stream down my cheeks as I write
A letter to my beloved I send into the night
Knowing you will always be by my side
I will love you forever
I know you will be at the end of the light
Waiting for me with an out stretched hand
When the light rises above the mountain tops early morn'
I know it is my love sending me blessings for the day
For we are connected in a romance that last forever
 © 2016 Arlene Ritzy Ritzhaupt

After viewing this post on Facebook the above words poured from my soul




3 comments:

  1. Figured out the problem. Windows 10 fights with Chrome... went back to Firefox that I normally used for blog post to Ritzy Words. The background is now fine! Thanks for the hint Julie!!

    ReplyDelete