Friday, August 3, 2012

My World is AWESOME




This morning... I drove down the driveway and as I rounded the bend by the barn, an adorably little fawn popped (Look closely to see the fawn.) her head up. Her body was buried deep in the parrot grass. She startled me and I went off the dirt drive and plowed into a tree stump while watching her and her mother.

Deer have such beautiful little babies and so gorgeous with their spattering of white spots. I just want to grab them up and hold them close... yeah, like mama is going to allow that to happen!

Mother watched me intently as I backed away from the stump. I turned my blaring radio down first and slowly ticked the automatic window in slow motion so as not to scare her and make them bolt.  I held my breath... it worked.

I don't have a nice pro type camera... it's a droid cell phone and that's all it is. Point and click, but I was hoping to get a closeup so I tried to zoom in... I guess I have fat fingers. That's the best I could do. I wouldn't have been able to see them at all if Dave hadn't mowed. That's what has grown in just two weeks. No livestock now... No, I don't want to take care any either!


Photo's by Ritzy Ritzhaupt Copyright 2012 All  Rights Reserved
Story by Ritzy Ritzhaupt Copyright 2012 All Rights Reserved

___________________________________________________________





No comments:

Post a Comment